V-Line’s Quick Vault is the perfect “Hiding Place” to secure small valuables and firearms without compromising quick and easy access, or interfering with room décor. The Quick Vault is designed to install in between the wall studs and mounts flush with the wall’s surface. Hang a picture over the Quick Vault for complete concealment. The attached bezel or frame gives a clean finished look, hiding any uneven drywall cuts. The door of the Quick Vault is inset for both flush installation as well as maximum security. An inner steel frame gives added protection to the door guarding against prying attacks. The five push button mechanical lock offers quick and easy access with no batteries to fail or keys that can fall into the wrong hands. The combination is easy to set and change, with 1081 possible codes. Felt lining on the walls and back cushion contents. An adjustable felt lined shelf provides additional storage space. The Quick Vault is large enough to comfortably hold hand guns, wallets, jewelry, and small valuables.
• Five button easily programmable mechanical lock for quick access with 1081 possible combinations.
• 3/8” thick steel lock block welded to cover helps guide and adds strength to the lock bolt.
• One adjustable felt lined shelf included. Additional optional shelves are available for purchase.
• Prepunched holes for easy installation.
• Lock bolts directly through the inner frame of case to prevent prying.
• Felt lining in back, bottom and sides protects contents.
• Internal anti-pry brackets and recessed door added for additional security.
• Finished in textured semi-gloss ivory powder coating.
• Continuous hinge is welded on one end to prevent pin removal.
• Accented with gold tone logo.