• V-Line’s Closet Vault is designed to install in between the wall studs, the door and frame protrudes 2” to provide extra internal depth.
• The Closet Vault is large enough to accommodate small household valuables, such as jewelry, cash, cameras, and firearms without taking up floor space.
• The Closet Vault can be easily hidden in a closet or behind a door for best concealment.
• The door fits flush into the frame of the Closet Vault to protect against a prying attack.
• The push button lock is mechanical and features a programmable combination.
• Two tubular key locks have been added to the top and bottom for additional security when quick access is not required.
• Shelving accessories are available to customize the Closet Vault to best meet individual needs.