**Call for Pricing and Availability**
The TRTL-30×6 by SURIMAX offers the ultimate barriers of protection. The Safe is built with the latest, most revolutionary materials to form the strongest safe to pass this most severe test at Underwriters Laboratories Inc. Massive Aluminum plates, stainless steel and copper make this safe with one of the most formidable defensive barriers ever offered.
• Door & Body: The door has a thickness of 6″ The safe has a total body thickness of 31/2″. A very specific formulation of the best quality of aluminum, stainless steel and copper is used to build the door and the body of this safef exceeds the UL standard for this type of safe to withstand the sophisticated attack by tools and torch.
• Locks: UL listed manipulation resistant high strength Group 2M or Group 1 combination lock with spy proof dial is used on all TRTL-30×6 safes.
• Bolt-work: Massive 1 1/2″ diameter stainless steel bolts are driven both horizontally and vertically through reinforced bolt chambers by the safe’s three-way bolt-work mechanism. The hinge side of the door is protected by a bar of stainless steel that fit into similar reinforced bolt chambers.
• Glass Re-lockers: A large tempered glass plate is used to protect vital areas of the locking mechanism. If attacked, the glass will shatter and cause the re-lockers to activate thereby preventing the safe from being opened.
• Interior: All models are supplied with adjustable shelves.