Combining the utmost in quality with brute strength protection, the MagnaVault series is designed to give you the peace of mind that comes from knowin your valuables are well protected. The MV safes are built with heavy composite construction and a massive 41/2 inch thick door loaded with up to 5 angled hardplates and multiple glass relocking devices to provide premium burglary protection. In addition, large hinges, quality construction and U.L. group 2 locks will ensure you have many worry free years of protection.
- A variety of sizes to fit your space and budget needs.
- An attractive solid steel, chrome plated handle provides quality operation.
- Fire Insurance Labratories tested for 105 minutes at 1275 degrees, maintaining an internal temerature under 350 degrees.
- Body is six sided 2 inch thick composite construction with one recessed mount hole.
- 11/8 inch diameter chrome plated locking bolt.
- Up to 5 1/4 inch hardplates mounted at angles inside the door and body to provide maximum drill attack prevention.
- Up to 4 relocking devices connected to glass plate will protect the safe from attacks on the lock.
- A reinforced solid continuous deal bolt locks on the hinge side of the door ensuring security even if the hinges are cut off.
- Two layers of intumescent door seal that swells at high temperatures to seal the door from fire and smoke.
- Large, heavy duty ball-bearing hinges for smooth operation and long lasting quality.
- A standard U.L. group 2 lock ensures years of use while the upgrade options for electronic locks give an impressive amount of flexibility for access control, auditing, time delays and other advanced features.