MAJOR® Tubular Body, Round Lift-Out Door Floor Safes provide excellent fire and burglary protection when properly installed in concrete.
- Unitized U.L. Group II key changeable lock with randomized opening positions defends against drill attacks.
- Drive resistant dial and spindle blocks sledgehammer attacks.
- Door, 6-5/8″ clear opening, is 1″ thick solid steel.
- Door is securely closed by three 5/8″ drive resistant locking bolts.
- A positive relocking device jams locking mechanism in the event of a forced entry attempt.
- Recessed locking mechanism protected by a large carburized hardplate.
- Heavy duty “B” rate solid steel body with reinforced door jamb.
- Available in double compartment models (DD) with a key locking inner door.
- Inside slot to bottom compartment on all (DD) models.