*PLEASE NOTE: Gun capacity may vary depending upon size of guns and scopes
Security features abound with Liberty’s all new DX-90 MONSTER MECH installed on all FATBOY safes. Like the Franklin series, each FATBOY safe includes 25% larger and 33% longer bolts, anti pry-tabs and a new over-center cam mechanism to discouraging punching. Backed by 83,000 BTU fire protection, the Fatboy now has more fireboard than the competition, including 75 minutes @ 1200°F. Liberty’s 4-in-1 Flex™ interior with double collector rack provides the ultimate in storage flexibility. Buy a FATBOY today and be secure.
- Advanced 75 minutes @ 1200°F (which is 15 minutes longer than other competitive models)
- 86,000 BTU fire rating (3000 more BTUs than Colonial Series)
- Thicker 11-gauge Steel increases fire protection and security
- 3 layers of 5/8″ fireboard in ceiling, doorjambs and door, plus 2 layers in all walls
- Palusol™ Heat Activated door seal up to 7 times it size to help seal out heat and smoke.
- Awarded UL™ Residential Security Container burglary classification
- NEW! DX-90 MONSTER MECH, the best Over-Center cam mechanism increases security and thwarts side punching like never before
- NEW! 25% larger bolts, now 1.25″
- NEW! 33% longer bolt extension with anti-pry tabs. No prying here!
- Triple case hardened steel plates protect lock from drill attack
- Defensive barrier of FOURTEEN 1.25″ diameter locking bolts fortify the door
- UL Listed S&G™ Group II lock guards against lock manipulation. D-Drive electronic lock also available.
STYLE & FUNCTION
- New 3-spoke SURETIGHT handle with Liberty’s new SLIP-CLUTCH innovation.
- Upgraded with Liberty’s popular GRAY MARBLE GLOSS finish.
- Upholstered with Liberty’s new smooth velour interior, which also includes the Double Sportsman Rack, holding up to 64 long guns (gun capacity may vary depending upon gun size and scopes mounted)
- Interior Dimensions: 56 H x 38 W x 20 D
All safes over $1000 are shipped curbside for free with a few exceptions which will be noted in their description. All used, scratch and dents and Jewelry (TL rated) safes are NOT part of the free shipping program. If you have questions or would like a shipping quote please contact us and we will respond within 24 hours. All safes can be shipped to your home or business.
If you reside outside of our delivery range we will gladly arrange for your safe to be delivered by a local safe mover in your town. Please see our FAQ about white glove delivery for more information. (Please note: We have no influence over what other safe movers charge.)
This Video will explain the proper way to receive your safe
Where will you ship?
We will ship anywhere however some extra costs may apply for shipping to AK, HI, and internationally. Please contact us for a shipping quote. We also will NOT ship to PO Box addresses or APO/FPO addresses.
On all smaller items (up to 150 lbs.) shipping charges will be added in the shopping cart. We ship to the continental United States by UPS, FEDEX, USPS. If you prefer a shipping method, we will contact you with a shipping estimate prior to processing your order.
On heavy or larger items (over 150 lbs.) shipping will be added to your order when we receive the order. Free Shipping will apply to safes over $1000. You will be notified by email prior to shipment what the cost for shipping will be. All shipments by freight are for curbside delivery only. For a “white glove delivery” please contact us for a quote.
Damages during shipping:
Although rare, should a product be delivered to you that has been damaged during shipping, please simply refuse to accept the shipment from the carrier and mark the shipment as “refused, damaged”. If this happens, please contact us immediately and we will send you a replacement product at no additional cost to you.
All shipments should be carefully inspected by the customer before acceptance. If there is any damage please refuse the safe as damaged and call us immediately at 1-866-915-4999. If damage has occurred and the delivery is accepted, the damage must be noted on the Bill of Lading at the time of delivery. The notation must be signed and include the printed name of both the receiver and driver. Concealed damages must be reported to customer service or your sales rep within five (5) days so a claim can be filed with the carrier. Any questions or problems please contact as soon as possible.